FAQ About Airport Bookings
How will I find my driver when I arrive at the airport?
Our private hire cars in Harrow are driven by professional, responsible and competent drivers. Your allocated driver will wait for you at the arrivals section with a name board of your choice. He will pleasantly Meet and Greet you. Your luggage will be carefully handled by him and he will assist you in fulfilling your post-flight formalities. Finally, he will lead you towards a comfortable minicab booked for your journey
What if my flight is delayed or arrives early? Will I be charged extra?
With the assistance of flight monitoring crew, we are able to closely monitor your flight schedule. After landing, your driver will pleasantly meet and greet you with the name board of your choice. If you have asked the driver to pick you after 30 minutes of landing, no surcharges will be applied.
What if my flight is diverted to another airport?
Our local minicab company in Harrow takes complete responsibility of your journey and travel related needs. If your flight gets diverted to another airport, kindly inform us immediately through call or email. Our Harrow minicab firm will either cancel your booking or will modify it according to the situation. To prevent mishaps or inconveniences, we suggest that you inform us beforehand for timely adjustments. Even if your flight gets postponed, we request you to provide new flight number as soon as possible.
Where do I meet my driver at the airport?
You can easily spot the driver at the airport however, each airport has a different meeting point. If you want the driver to collect you from inside of the airport, you will have to pay £3.00 additionally at Luton airport and Stansted Airport. Whereas, at other airports the collection cost is included with the price. The various meeting points at the airports are given below for your convenience:
- London Stansted Airport: Costa Coffee - (It is situated towards the left side of the Stansted Airport terminal. You can conveniently reach this point from the right end of the terminal where you conduct the process of international baggage claim.
- London Stansted Airport: Meeting Point - Express Set Down Point is the most convenient Pickup point. It is situated outside the Airport building, adjacent to the Arrivals gate. You can wait at Zone C and Zone D which are located outside the Arrivals section. You must inform the driver about the exact location where you will be waiting.
- Gatwick Airport North: Costa Coffee - It is positioned right outside the domestic arrivals point towards the left side. If you are behind the exit point then you will take a round towards the right side. Costa Coffee will be towards the opposite side of WHSmith.
- Gatwick Airport South: Costa Coffee - (This point is opposite to the international baggage point towards the right side).
- Luton Airport: (Short Stay Pickup Point) - The Priority Pickup Point is adjacent to the Short Stay Car Park and can be utilized as a meeting point.
- Luton Airport: Costa Coffee - If you want the driver to pick you up from the inside vicinity of the airport (at Costa Coffee) so you can pay additional £3. It is situated towards the left side of the baggage claim point when you pass through the arrivals.